Leveraging off our experienced team of dietitians, public health and culinary nutritionists, scientific writers, digital nutrition specialists, graphic design and marketing and communication experts, we develop bespoke communications for various clients across a range of settings including food industry, public health, corporate workplaces, education, retail, horticulture and research.
What we offer
- Pre-recorded or live 30-minute webinars on a range of heathy eating topics including Mood & Food, Temptations & Triggers, and Gut Health & Immunity.
- Live Q&As led by our experienced nutritionists and dietitians
- Tailored evidence-based social media with modern designs by our in-house graphic designer
- Nutrition articles and factsheets
- Newsletter and e-DM campaigns
- Industry insights reports
- Sector engagement for clients
Nutrition Australia are skilled in delivering high quality, evidence-based nutrition communications and marketing content. By using our expertise, you can increase the reach of your communications content, align your organisation or company with a credible organisation, deliver engaging, effective communications and inspire your audience. Our wide range of nutrition and communication specialists means you can have all elements of nutrition communications covered by one reputable organisation.
Examples of work
Get in touch
For further information about Nutrition Australia Vic Division (Vic, SA, TAS, WA) Nutrition Communications services, email us at [email protected].