- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 potato (grated)
- 1 zucchini (grated)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon (metric) self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon (metric) parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon (metric) chives (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon (metric) nutmeg (ground)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons (metric) olive oil
- Mix carrot, potato, zucchini, eggs, flour, parsley, chives, nutmeg and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil in a non stick frypan and add spoonfuls of mixture to the pan.
- Flatten mixture slightly and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper, set aside and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil and repeat with remaining mixture.
Each serve of this recipe provides 1 serve of vegetables.