Queensland licensed food businesses are required to have an approved Food Safety Program along with a Food Safety Audit each year to ensure you are following the correct procedures so food remains safe for children.
NAQ Nutrition Training provides a range of food safety auditing, consulting and training services to help your food business meet requirements.
Our Auditing services include:
- Queensland third-party auditing
- Accreditation of a food safety program (desktop audit)
- Onsite compliance audits
Our Consulting services include:
- Development of Food Safety Programs
- Implementing food safety procedures
- Resolution of non-compliance
- Review of Food Safety Program
- On-the-job training
- On-site food safety appraisals
We provide Industry specific training for early years settings, aged care settings, respite centers, canteens, community groups and retail and hospitality. Our training options include:
- Food safety supervisor courses
- Safe food handling workshops at your facility
- Online courses
- Update webinars
Contact us for information about food safety services:
- Phone: (07) 3257 4393
- Email: [email protected]
- Webiste: https://naqld.org/foodsafety/.